- Entry-level printer offering professional performance
- Automatically generates support structures via the Nauta software
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Ultra-low running costs
- No adjustment required
- No maintenance required
- Investment casting for bridges and crowns
- Printing area: 50 x 37 x 100 mm
- Layer thickness: 10-100 µm (depending on the type of material used)
- Light source: UV LED
- Scanning method: Texas Instruments DLP
- Control software: Fictor®
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
- Input file formats: .stl, .slc, .dws3, .dws2, .mkr, .3dm, .ply, .3ds, .obj, .lwo, .x
- Printer dimensions: 315 x 335 x 630 mm
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Operating temperature/humidity: 22-25°C / 60%
- Power consumption: 150 W
The DW 009D is a 3D printer incorporating DLP technology, ideal for creating investment casting models for bridges and crowns.It is the most cost effective 3D printing system in the DWS professional range, without compromising on performance. It has been developed specifically for small laboratories needing to create high-precision, good-quality products in limited quantities.
The DW 009D 3D printer’s compact design is extremely reliable, accurate, and precise - a highly efficient 3D printing solution requiring minimal investment and with ultra-low running costs.
The integrated DLP projection technology developed by Texas Instruments ensures high definition and high resolution.
- Investment casting models for bridges
- Investment casting models for crowns