- High-speed and high precision
- UV laser stereolithography
- Up to 80 models per day for model DW 028J and DW 028JE
- Up to 150 models per day for model DW 028J Plus
- Automatically generation of support structures
- Low running costs
- Easy to refill material
- Printing area: 65 x 65 x 90 mm for model DW 028J and DW 028JE
- Printing area: 90 x 90 x 90 mm for model DW 028J Plus
- Wide range of materials available for all jewellery and fashion accessory applications
- A high-resolution (HR) version is also available for filigree, extra-thin models, and extremely fine detail
- SLA (stereolithography) technology
- Layer thickness: 10-100 µm (depending on the type of material used)
- Laser source: Solid State BluEdge®
- Scanning method: Galvanometer
- Control software: Fictor® (inserire il link alla pagina dei software?)
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
- Computer with LCD monitor included
- Input file formats: .stl, .slc, .dws3, .dws2, .mkr, .3dm, .ply, .3ds, .obj, .lwo, .x
- Printer dimensions: 380 x 515 x 733 mm
- Weight: 56 Kg
- Operating temperature/humidity: 22-25°C / 60%
- Power consumption: 400 W
The DW 028J is a reliable, high-speed, high-precision 3D printing system for rapid manufacture, developed specifically to allow small to medium-sized jewellery workshops to produce high-quality models, with no limits on shape or geometric complexity.
The 028J 3D printer can produce richly detailed models with smooth and ornate surfaces, undercuts and cavities, ensuring the greatest possible freedom when designing pieces. It is also perfect for creating fashion accessories and models for bijouterie.
With low running costs and zero planned maintenance cost, this printer has been designed for uninterrupted 24-hour operation. The 3D printing system uses stereolithography technology to obtain the extremely high resolution and precision that the industry demands.
It is compatible with the full range of materials that DWS has developed specifically for jewellery applications, and thanks to the included Nauta+ software, can automatically generate support structures.
DW 028J is also available in ECO and Plus versions:
DW 028 JE (ECO version) is a 3D printer for rapid production with high definition. It is a reliable, cost effective and high resolution 3D printer which allows to realize small batches of models with smooth surfaces, undercuts, cavities, ensuring freedom in designing.
DW 028J Plus has a wider working area of 90x90x90 mm and allows to realize up to 150 models per day. DW 028J Plus produces detailed and fine models, undercuts, cavities, filigrees, ensuring the highest freedom when designing.
- Working Area: 65x65x90 mm
- Up to 80 models per day
- Working Area: 90x90x90 mm
- Up to 150 models per day
- Complex geometric shapes
- Undercuts, cavities, and fine surfaces
- Direct casting
- Rubber moulding
- Stone-in-place and pave
- Detailed models
- Master models for high-temperature vulcanisation
- Low-temperature master models
- Fashion accessories
- High-quality, high-precision jewellery and bijouterie
- Models in IRIX digital stone
Jewellery Direct Printing
Jewellery Direct Printing