- Stereolithography 3D printer
- Working area 140x140x180 mm
- Full range of DWS professional materials for jewellery
- Integrated computer
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Compact design for desktop use
- Printer with “Plug and Play” USB connection.
- Automatic heating system and material temperature control
- BluEdge® proprietary laser
- No calibration required
- Simplified support removal, with no risk of model damage
- Wide range of importable 3D formats
- 3D Printing Method: Laser Stereolithography
- Working Area: 140x140x180 mm
- Laser Source: Solid State BluEdge®
- Slice Thickness: 10-100 microns (depends on the kind of material used)
- Scanning Method: Galvanometer
- Software: Fictor® XFAB Edition, Nauta® XFAB Edition
- Input File Format: .stl, .slc, .nauta, .fictor, .mkr, .3dm, .3ds, .ply, .obj, .lwo, .x
- Machine Size: 400x606x742 mm
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 20°-25°C / 60%
- Interfaces: 1 USB port
- Connectivity: 1 active internet connection
XFAB 3500 SD is the advanced version of XFAB series and is equipped with a large building envelope and high resolution. It is successfully used for the production of solid models and standard designs for the direct casting and the rubber moulding in jewellery and fashion accessories.
The materials for XFAB 3500 SD are designed, developed, and produced in-house by DWS, to guarantee the quality of the finished product and the best performances during direct casting and rubber moulding. Thanks to its resolution it can be used also for design and manufacturing.
XFAB 3500 HD is addressed to medium size goldsmiths.